Visa Services for Health and Care Workers in the UK

At Holmes & Partners Ltd. we offer professional immigration and visa services, tailored to your needs. Our skilled team can support and advise you along every step of the visa application process, we are here to help.

Holmes & Partners Ltd. is regulated to provide immigration advice and services by the Office for Immigration Services Commissioner. We work with students, parents, schools, businesses, individuals and families, making travel as straightforward as possible for everyone.

Providing Expert Visa Assistance for Health and Care Professionals
We help medical professionals looking to work in the UK’s healthcare sector navigate the complex Vias Application Process with ease.

Holmes & Partners is here to support you through the immigration process with our specialised visa services for Health and Care Workers. Whether you are a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional, or adult social care professional, we can help you obtain the necessary visa to work in the UK.

Eligibility for Health and Care Worker Visa
To qualify for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must meet these criteria:

Your Job: You should be a qualified doctor, nurse, health professional, or adult social care professional. Your job should fall under the eligible health or social care professions approved by the Home Office.

UK Employer: You must have a job offer from a UK employer that has been approved by the Home Office. The employer will provide you with a 'certificate of sponsorship' that contains information about the role you've been offered.

Salary Requirements: The minimum salary you need to be paid depends on the type of work you do. Our team can guide you through the salary requirements specific to your profession.

English Language Skills: You must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English. Proof of your English language proficiency is usually required during the application process.

If you do not meet the eligibility criteria for a Health and Care Worker visa, we can explore alternative visa options that may suit your specific circumstances.

Visa Duration and Extension
Once granted, your Health and Care Worker visa can last for up to 5 years. You can apply to extend or update your visa before it expires or if you change jobs or employer.

We can assist you in managing your visa extensions, ensuring you remain compliant with immigration regulations throughout your stay in the UK.

Path to Indefinite Leave to Remain (Settlement)
After 5 years on a Health and Care Worker visa, you may be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, which grants you permanent settlement in the UK.

This enables you to live, work, study, and apply for benefits if eligible. Our experienced team can guide you through the requirements and application process for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Your Partner and Children
Your partner and children can apply to join you or stay in the UK as your ‘dependants’ if they are eligible.

Currently in the UK and need to extend, update or switch your visa?
Contact Us Today for a Seamless Application Process

Do you have a Tier 2 Health and Care Worker Visa?
You may need to meet different eligibility requirements, depending on when your certificate of sponsorship was assigned and your occupation code – some have different going rates.

At Holmes & Partners, we understand the complexities of the UK immigration system, and our dedicated team of immigration consultants is here to provide expert guidance and support throughout your visa application process.