Mike Haslin, Chief Executive Officer at TUCO, The University Caterers Organisation, discusses how to achieve value for money in these unpredictable times
The University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university in the heart of Glasgow, with easy access to transport networks and the SECC.
Our flagship building – the £89m Technology & Innovation Centre (TIC) - is a world-class research facility, transforming collaboration between academia, industry and the public sector.
TIC is home to £11m worth of flexible, contemporary conferencing facilities available year-round:
- Main Auditorium seating 450 – this subdivides into two spaces seating 300/150, or three spaces seating 150 each.
- A further tiered auditorium seating 150.
- 8 flat-floored conference rooms seating 20-80, featuring flexible furnishings and integrated audio-visual equipment.
- A self-contained Executive Suite accommodating up to 100: perfect for board meetings, private dining and drinks receptions.
- Spacious foyers connect all our meeting spaces together. With natural daylight and contemporary furnishings, they're ideal for catering, networking and exhibitions.
Our friendly and experienced Conferencing team will work with you from enquiry to delivery. They’ll b help you make the most of our facilities:
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment in all rooms
- Dedicated support from on-site technicians
- Fast, free and reliable WiFi
- Flexible in-house catering options offering quality and excellent value for money
- Discounted parking