35 years and a history of firsts, Targus, a leader in laptop cases and mobile computing accessories, has been connecting people and technology in meaningful ways.
The Teachers' Retirement Agency
Teachers! Planning to retire in the next 10 years?
The Teachers' Retirement Agency one day seminar is an ideal way to help teachers prepare for their retirement both emotionally and financially containing the latest information on pension regulation changes and advice.
It is never too soon to make sure that the right steps are being taken as the wrong ones can have serious financial consequences. This is particularly important for higher earning staff as they could be seriously affected by the Government's 'back door' raid on pension funds.
Our course is not just for those about to retire soon. Indeed, many of the steps we suggest could take five to ten years to ensure an individual’s pension fund will be sufficient to meet their retirement needs in the most tax efficient way.
Some of the issues addressed;
- Paid work after retirement
- Money Management and Budgeting
- Changing status and relationships
- Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance
- Early Retirement through choice /ill health/ redundancy
- Improving retirement income
- Maximising State Pension/ other benefits
- Teachers Pension Scheme and ongoing changes
- Reducing Inheritance Tax liability
- Actuarially Reduced Benefits
- Wealth Management and Succession Planning
This was a really helpful day. I didn't know how much I didn't know! - Carolyn Barker, Headteacher, Barbara Priestman Academy
Visit our website for dates, venues and to download our free guide.